A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Staewen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Staewen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Staewen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Staewen graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Staewen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Scott Staewen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Staewen practice?
- Dr. Robert Staewen has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Staewen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.