A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Steiglitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Steiglitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steiglitz
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steiglitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Steiglitz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Steiglitz graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Steiglitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott M Steiglitz MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Steiglitz practice?
- Dr. Scott Steiglitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Steiglitz practices Psychiatry near Valencia, CA.
See Valencia Psychiatrists.