Learn more about Dr. Scott Stengel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Stengel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stengel
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Stengel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Stengel, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stengel graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Stengel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott M Stengel MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Stengel practice?
- Dr. Scott Stengel has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Stengel practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Leesburg, FL.
See Leesburg Anesthesiologists, Leesburg Internists, and Leesburg Pain Management Doctors.