A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Stengel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Stengel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Stengel, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stengel graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Stengel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott M Stengel MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Stengel practice?
- Dr. Scott Stengel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Stengel practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Leesburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Longwood, FL.
See Leesburg Anesthesiologists, Leesburg Pain Management Doctors, and Leesburg Internists.