Learn more about Dr. Scott Stengel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Stengel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stengel
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stengel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Stengel, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stengel graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Stengel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott M Stengel MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Stengel practice?
- Dr. Scott Stengel has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Stengel practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Leesburg, FL.
See Leesburg Anesthesiologists, Leesburg Internists, and Leesburg Pain Management Doctors.