A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Stephen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Stephen is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Stephen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephen graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Stephen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Habersham County Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott M Stephen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Stephen practice?
- Dr. Scott Stephen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Stephen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Warner Robins, GA.
See Warner Robins Radiologists.