A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Stephenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Stephenson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stephenson
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Stephenson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Stephenson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephenson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stephenson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Stephenson MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Scott Stephenson practice?
- Dr. Scott Stephenson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Scott Stephenson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Rowlett, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockwall, TX and Wylie, TX.
See Rowlett Cardiologists.