Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Stephenson
Dr. Scott Stephenson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rowlett, TX. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and General Surgery. Dr. Stephenson is affiliated with Lake Pointe Medical Center, Baylor University Medical Center and Presbyterian Hospital Of Rockwall. Dr. Stephenson has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Stephenson has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Scott Stephenson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rowlett, TX.
Dr. Andrew Berggren
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Rowlett, TX 0.01 mi22
Dr. Dong Hi Yoon
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Rowlett, TX 0.01 mi17
Dr. Yeraldine Toledo
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Rowlett, TX 0.01 mi18