A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Stephenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Stephenson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Stephenson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephenson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stephenson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Key Stephenson MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Scott K. Stephenson practice?
- Dr. Scott Stephenson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Scott Stephenson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Rowlett, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockwall, TX and Wylie, TX.
See Rowlett Cardiologists.