Learn more about Dr. Scott Stephenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Stephenson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stephenson
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Stephenson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Stephenson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephenson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stephenson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Stephenson MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Scott Stephenson practice?
- Dr. Scott Stephenson has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Stephenson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Rowlett, TX.
See Rowlett Cardiologists.