Learn more about Dr. Scott Steppa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Steppa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steppa
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Steppa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Steppa, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Steppa graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Marshall Steppa MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Steppa practice?
- Dr. Scott Steppa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Steppa practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Towson Psychiatrists.