A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Stevens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stevens
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Stevens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Stevens, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from Oral Roberts Univ Sch Of Med, Tulsa Ok 74137.
Dr. Stevens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Ctr
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital-Prineville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott X Stevens MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott X. Stevens practice?
- Dr. Scott Stevens has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Stevens practices Ophthalmology near Bend, OR.
See Bend Ophthalmologists.