Dr. Scott Stewart MD Patient Reviews

• Anesthesiology New Port Richey, FL

no change

August 10th, 2016
Life Saver
I had ulcers that perforated my stomach and arteries during a routine endoscopic procedure and I almost bled out. Fortunately, Dr. Stewart's quick thinking and his ability to take charge during an emergency situation saved my life. after, he continued to follow my progress to be sure I was recovering. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

November 7th, 2013
Superb
Dr. Stewart's approach to my care was thoughtful, well-planned and successful. He listened to me explain the quirks in my medical history and accepted my explanations for odd things. He took into account my sensitivity to pain meds, my blood oxygen drop when at rest, and my neuropathy, and he provided the right solution to get me through surgery successfully. Oh, and since the nurse was called away, he inserted my IV. It was the first IV in my entire life that did not hurt! Rest assured that this young doctor is at the top of his game.

April 26th, 2012
Meticulous, Detail-Oriented, Brilliant MD
It is rare one comes across an individual such as this, someone who is a fantastic human as well as a gifted medical professional. But that is my experience with Dr Stewart.My mom was in surgery as a patient of Dr Stewart's this past week. His ability to read and thoroughly "uptake"and then mentally processmy mom's medical history and relevant drug interactions was nothing short of inspiring.To me, I'm the person standing next to my mom about to go into surgery (for five hours) and whose putting faith in professionals I have never met. To Dr Stewart, I was a person who mattered and who had information worth noting and remarking.The surgeon called my mom's surgery a "textbook success". (She is diabetic with MS and was having an autograft to replace a leg tendon and a muscle flap overlaid to replace the natural tendon which was lost at an earlier time.)There is every reason in my mind to believe a good part of this is owed to Dr Stewart. A+