Learn more about Dr. Scott Stinnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Stinnett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stinnett
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Stinnett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Stinnett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Stinnett graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Stinnett has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Siloam Springs Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott G Stinnett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott G. Stinnett practice?
- Dr. Scott Stinnett has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Stinnett practices Family Medicine near Siloam Springs, AR.
See Siloam Springs Family Physicians.