A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Stinnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Stinnett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Stinnett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Stinnett graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Stinnett has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Siloam Springs Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Gregory Stinnett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott G. Stinnett practice?
- Dr. Scott Stinnett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Stinnett practices Family Medicine near Siloam Springs, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Locust Grove, OK and Westville, OK.
See Siloam Springs Primary Care Doctors.