Dr. Scott Stoll MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 8th, 2015
Caring Specialist & professional
Dr Stoll is wonderful, he listens to your chief complaint and offered advice, options, and was very kind and considerate of my condition. He offered the testing that proved I was correct in my self diagnosed problem that proved there was infact damage that would require surgery. The other doctors who had treated me did not...and would not.

September 2nd, 2015
Outstanding Doctor
This is, absolutely, THE doctor to see for rehabilitation and chronic pain relief. Without him, I would not be functional today.

July 28th, 2015
Almost an NDE
He prescribed traction therapy for a minor neck problem, and when it did not work after the prescribed period of time, he just gave me several more weeks @ 3x/week. It should have been a clue when I was taking pain killers before my visits that this was not going well. I wound up with major hip/back problems I am still trying to recover from years later, and many many different modalities. Years of massage, acupuncture and chiropractic, thousands of dollars out of pocket to fix the mess Coordinated Health and Dr. Stoll did.

February 27th, 2015
best physiatrisit ever!!!!
Dr Stoll is an excellent prolotherapist with a compassionate bedside manner to boot. He actually listens to what you're saying and offers advice that is useful. He has helped me with several musculoskeletal issues and I as so grateful. I just wish it wasn't so hard to get as an apt with him but I guess that's what happens when you're really good at what you do. HE approaches medicine from a holistic standpoint while still using traditional medicine wisely. I can't say enough good thing about him.

July 23rd, 2014
THE best doctor and a WONDERFUL person as well!
I was in a serious accident after being hit from behind while sitting at a red stoplight. I had injuries to my neck, back and shoulders. He treated me with numerous 'unconventional' techniques, such as laser, a stretching table (not sure what it is really called) for my neck herniations, a unit to use at home, as well as epidurals, physical therapy, chiropractic (Dr Brezynsky at Coordinated Health- also a great doc), and other therapies. He was not one to rush you into surgery if there was a chance that you didn't have to be sliced and diced! He is compassionate, understanding, innovative, and I totally trust him. He is a gentle, caring, loving soul, as well as a wonderful doc. I am so grateful to have found him. Also, with regard to his smoothie- I TOTALLY believe that drinking his smoothie every single morning has helped to correct some serious lab work abnormites due to a serious incurable autoimmune disease. In 10 years, my labs were very abnormal. As soon as I started his smoothie and adding kale to my diet, as well as following some of his other recommendations, within 3 months the lab numbers were lowering and with each test following they kept getting better and by 1 1/2 yrs on it my labs are completely normal for the first time in 10 years! I went to him for my neck and back, and he helped my with a serious, life threatening progressive disease as well! None of ALL of my others doctors gave me that advice, they only gave me more and more drugs! You might even say that Dr Stoll is helping to save my life!

August 25th, 2012
Nice personality, unable to diagnose complex problem
Dr. Stoll has a very nice comforting personality. However, on three occasions he provided me the recipe for a smoothie during visits that are very time constrained. Please put this on the website or have a handout for this recipe. More time will then be available to properly diagnose. I saw Dr. Stoll for multiple problems and none of them were properly diagnosed. A simple "I don't know" and a referral would have been most appreciated.

March 13th, 2011
Mrs.
I would recommend Dr. Stoll to anyone who values being an active participant in his or her own health. Dr. Stoll is a traditionally trained doctor who stays up to date on current medical breakthruoghs and who is open-minded enough to think out of the box. He cares deeply about his patients and does is best to restore their health by providing treatment, care, and information.

October 28th, 2010
One of the best!
Dr. Stoll is THE best doctor who has ever treated me. I have since relocated and have been unable to find a doctor where I live now that even comes close to the care Dr. Stoll gives. My husband and I have driven back to see him once and have another appointment in December. The broke the mold with Dr. Stoll and those who are his patients are truly blessed. He gives to all his patients and listens to your needs all the while smiling and making you feel as if you are his most important patient.

September 21st, 2010
Extremely caring!
Dr. Stoll is one of the best doctor's in the area. He is the most caring and kind person I have ever met. He has worked with me for several years helping to manage my pain. While I feel I am complaining, Dr. Stoll does all he can to help try new procedures. A top-notch doctor ~ you won't be sorry!

July 9th, 2010
One of the best!
Dr. Stoll is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors I have ever met. He is a unique individual who makes the patient feel as if they are the only patient he has. He thinks outside the box and looks for alternative treatments. Since he is dealing with patients who are in pain, I would think that he would get tired of hearing the complaining. Not Dr. Stoll, he understands the need for quality health care and works hard to help each patient achieve it...even going head-to-head with insurance companies.

May 25th, 2010
Physicians Who Care!
This is one of the many Doctors I have dealt with who leaves you with the impression, someone who cares, and remembers who you really are!

March 6th, 2009
Excellent doctor -- very caring
An exceptional doctor. He takes the time to listen and is concerned about your injury or pain. Does all that he can to help. Would highly recommend.

Health Guides