Dr. Scott Strader Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Strader?

Knowledgeable, he listened to me, great Dr.

Posted on June 28th, 2017

Extremely attentive and thoroughly assesses. Good patient-physician interactions and excellent care. His assistants are particularly responsive to phone calls and needs a

Posted on December 28th, 2016

Extremely attentive and assesses thoroughly. His interactions with patients very positive and honest and direct. His assistant is particularly efficient and responsive to phone calls and between visit needs.

Posted on October 17th, 2016

He is empathetic and understanding. Dr Strader spoke to me as a person instead as an illness. Took the time to answer questions completely. Office staff is wonderful to work with for appointments.

Posted on October 24th, 2015

First met him when I was admitted to the hospital for one night over a year ago. Since then I have seen him as my primary neurologist in Northern Colorado. I find him to be very courteous, always willing to explore different options. I feel like he takes the time to listen to me and my concerns before making suggestions about possible treatments. (Side note: I am being treated for epilepsy, specifically tonic-clonic seizures)

Outrageous!

Posted on May 15th, 2015

I can't believe how badly dr. Strader let me down. It takes 50 days to see him from making am appointment. I showed up 5 minutes late to my appointment, so he dismisses me. Every single day I have to wait to learn why my body is failing me in horrendous ways is agonizing. I've losty career and my whole life to my undiagnosed health problems. I made it clear how important it was I see him that day, and he still dismissed me! A doctors job is to help people, and he hurt my situation terribly!

Posted on November 3rd, 2017