A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Strahlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Strahlman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Strahlman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Strahlman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Strahlman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Scott Strahlman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Strahlman practice?
- Dr. Richard Strahlman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Strahlman practices Pediatrics near Columbia, MD.
See Columbia Pediatricians.