A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Streisand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Streisand is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Streisand
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Streisand Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Streisand, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Streisand graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Streisand has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott David Streisand MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Streisand practice?
- Dr. Scott Streisand has 1 office location.
- Dr. Scott Streisand practices Urology near Tamarac, FL.