A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Streisand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Streisand is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Streisand, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Streisand graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Streisand has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Tamarac
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott David Streisand MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Streisand practice?
- Dr. Scott Streisand has 1 office location.
- Dr. Scott Streisand practices Urology near Tamarac, FL.