Learn more about Dr. Scott Strickler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Strickler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strickler
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Strickler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Strickler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strickler graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Strickler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Howard Strickler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Strickler practice?
- Dr. Scott Strickler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Strickler practices Ophthalmology near Parkersburg, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, OH.
See Parkersburg Ophthalmologists.