A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Strickler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Strickler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Strickler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strickler graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Strickler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Howard Strickler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Strickler practice?
- Dr. Scott Strickler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Strickler practices Ophthalmology near Parkersburg, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, OH and New Martinsville, WV.
See Parkersburg Ophthalmologists.