A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Stringfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Stringfield, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stringfield graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Stringfield has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Lewis Stringfield MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Stringfield practice?
- Dr. Scott Stringfield has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Stringfield practices Family Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Primary Care Doctors.