A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Stringfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stringfield
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Stringfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Stringfield, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stringfield graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Stringfield has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott L Stringfield MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Stringfield practice?
- Dr. Scott Stringfield has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Stringfield practices Family Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Primary Care Doctors.