Dr. Scott Strum MD Patient Reviews

• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation San Bernardino, CA

3.2

October 20th, 2016
Miracle Worker
I have spent years fighting debilitating pain from cervicogenic headache, occipital neuralgia, and intractable migraines. Dr. Strum has been amazing. He has helped relieve my pain through procedures not just medication. I have had weeks being pain free which is a miracle for me. Before Dr. Strum I had only had 27 pain free days in 3 years. I have been pain free 90% of the time since being Dr. Strums patient. He is kind and always listens to me. His office staff is also efficient and empathetic.

August 16th, 2016
Bad manners, 3 hrs behind schedule...treated me terribly as if I was some drug seeking dirtbag. He needs to get some education on bedside manners, and remember he made an oath to listen and helps patients, not overbook so he can collect maximum dollars and treat his patients as people to put down and get them out of his office. Shame on you sir; won't waste the title Dr on you, as you are undeserving of it.

June 14th, 2016
Dr Strum Not interested in Pain Mgmt
The doc read my file... x-rays, ct scans, mri's, and AME reports of over a dozen other doctors and decided that the best course of action was to eliminate my mobility giving medication. After more than 12 years of carefully balanced medical treatment that allowed me the ability to get therapy, then get out of my wheelchair, graduate to a walker, and make it into water therapy for over a year. Dr Strum had read my medical history and decided to completely pervert the diagnosis and working medical treatment of over a dozen highly respected medical professionals including 4 orthopedic surgeons, 3 pain management doc's, and several internal medicine colleagues. Dr Scott Strum seems to have an agenda not suited to assist the sufferers of chronic pain but a degenerative agenda focused solely on a self professed GOD complex. I have been seen by several qualified medical specialists and as in many experiences. Some are good, some are bad, and some are great. Dr Strum needs to be investigated by the AMA and the federal government for his practice. He is a bad doctor.

February 28th, 2016
Dr Strum is the best! I have been seeing him as a patient well over 10 years and drive over 100 miles one way for my appointments. Well worth the drive and time. He is the best at what he does!

December 8th, 2015
Dr. Strum is so patient. He listens to all my complaints about my painful body. I have recommended him to a few people who have almost given up. He lifts our spirit. Hats off to Dr.Strum.

September 14th, 2015
His goal is to not manage my pain. I have multiple MD's who are very worried about my neck and pain. Pain is a vital sign. It is a symptom that something is wromg. My CT's, MRI's, and EMG/NCV's also show that something is wrong (also my falls, my symptoms, etc...). This MD just wants to take me off of ALL of my pain meds (hence the term PAIN MANAGEMENT MD) . The pain implant (trial) worked for me but DR Strum refuses to let me proceed with the process to get the implant. I've been in pain 24/7 since 2007. It would be nice if this MD would WANT to help with my pain but all he wants to do is take EVERYTHING away that helps WITH my pain.

April 12th, 2015
I come gladly , I am well taken care of. I have full confidence in Dr Strum.

August 17th, 2013
Jerk
He spent essentially no time with me. He was rude. He gave gave me a script for pills and left the room.