Learn more about Dr. Scott Stubbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Stubbs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Stubbs, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stubbs graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Stubbs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Blackwell Regional Hospital
- Cushing Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stubbs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott N. Stubbs practice?
Dr. Scott Stubbs practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Stillwater, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Cushing, OK and Tulsa, OK.
See Stillwater Orthopedic Surgeons.