Learn more about Dr. Scott Stubbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Stubbs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stubbs
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stubbs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Stubbs, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stubbs graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Stubbs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Blackwell Regional Hospital
- Perry Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott N Stubbs MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott N. Stubbs practice?
- Dr. Scott Stubbs has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Stubbs practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Stillwater, OK.
See Stillwater Orthopedic Surgeons.