Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Office Follow-Up  |  show details
by Velma F. Erkin on Mar 1st, 2013

I went in yesterday 2/28/2013 for a follow-up, but I was very distrub that Dr. Stubbs, assistant had the nerve to tell me he didn't believe I had Fibromyalgia, that he felt doctors just use that to give patients something to hold on too. I could not believe what I was hearing, especially when he has no idea what kind of pain one suffers with Fibromyalgia and he is not a Rheumatologist in the first place. Second I went to Dr. Stubbs to see him as my doctor and he is the one who did my surgery but since my surgery back in Dec 21/2012 I have not seen Dr. Stubbs instead every visit I have been too since my surgery it has been with his assistant. I just not very happy that this assistant who I did not come to see as my doctor in the first place can just tell me he doesn't think I have Fibromyalgia when he does not specialize in that area my question to him was just a simpy question, was if he thought if maybe with all my surgeries in my fingers and wrist if it was coming from the Fibromaylgia and that was his answer that he did not believe I had it. Yet I suffer on a daily base with pain. So not very happy with this situation and I don't know if I will return back, they can't even tell me why I have scar tissue or if what will come of my wrist after they removed the cyst I had, cause it has been two months since my surgery and yet I still have a hump and so much soreness on my wrist and they only answer he could tell me was we would have to wait and see if another cyst comes back. So just not very happy and do not know if I will return to this establishment.

|  THE BEST!!!  |  show details
Jan 14th, 2009

Dr. Stubbs and his PA Mike Hafner were very knowledgable, curtious, and caring. They come highly recommended by me.