Learn more about Dr. Scott Suchin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Suchin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Suchin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Suchin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Suchin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Suchin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Suchin practice?
Dr. Scott Suchin practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hartsdale, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Gastroenterologists, and Bronx Endocrinologists.