A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Sullivan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Sullivan, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sullivan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Louisiana Heart Hospital
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Keith Sullivan MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott K. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Scott Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Sullivan practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Surgeons.