Learn more about Dr. Scott Swim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Swim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swim
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Swim, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Swim graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Swim has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Community Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott C Swim MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Swim practice?
- Dr. Scott Swim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Swim practices Otolaryngology near Anderson, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Anderson Otolaryngologists.