A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Boyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Boyd is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boyd
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Boyd, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyd graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Boyd has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Avista Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Thomas Boyd MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott T. Boyd practice?
- Dr. Scott Boyd has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Boyd practices Anesthesiology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Boulder, CO.
See Omaha Anesthesiologists.