A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Bradley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bradley
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bradley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Bradley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bradley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Mississippi Medical Center
- Baptist Mem Hosp/Golden Triangle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Thomas Bradley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott T. Bradley practice?
- Dr. Scott Bradley has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Bradley practices Ophthalmology near Columbus, MS.
See Columbus Ophthalmologists.