A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Cooper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Cooper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cooper has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Thomas Cooper MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Scott T. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Scott Cooper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Cooper practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, PA.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Gastroenterologists.