A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Cooper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Cooper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cooper has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Thomas Cooper MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Scott T. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Scott Cooper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Cooper practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, PA.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Gastroenterologists.