A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cunningham
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Cunningham, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Cunningham has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott T Cunningham MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott T. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Scott Cunningham has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Cunningham practices Anesthesiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Anesthesiologists.