Dr. Scott Keller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Keller?

patient

Posted on October 9th, 2015

Dr. Keller is a great doctor. He takes the time to listen to you and solves your problems (or at least tries to).

This is a doctor who really cares

Posted on May 4th, 2011

We have been patients for 25 years. This is a doctor who understands the trials of life and truly wants the best for his patients. I could not have made it through my fathers illness and death had I not had the guidance from Scott.

Great Doctor

Posted on April 8th, 2011

Dr. Keller is wonderful and has been my physician for probably 20 years. I would not see anyone else but getting an appointment is tough, leaving a message for his nurse may or may not get an answer but he is extremely knowledgeable and thorough, excellent doctor.

Posted on January 6th, 2011

Dr Keller has been my doctor since relocating to GA from PA 8+ yrs ago. I was so lucky to have found a doctor that goes above and beyond for his patients. I have had several rare medical conditions that he and his office staff have helped me through.

Posted on June 29th, 2010

My husband and I have been seen by Dr. Keller for 16 years. During an emergency, he worked tirelessly 3 hours (without lunch!)to stabilize my husband in his office and then arranged hospitalization. He has hours set aside for his patients who have a sudden illness (such as strep) to be seen. I like the fact that he will try natural cures as well as prescriptions. Factor in his wonderful sense of humor, accurate diagnosis, compassion and CARING, and he rates A+ in my book. I rememberonce his nurses were sick with flu and he needed a blood sample. He drew it himself (painlessly).

Reformed Journalist

Posted on October 12th, 2009

Dr. Keller is simply the best. He has served our family with grace, good humor and compassion for 15 years. I most recently went to him with troublesome symptoms -- numbness in my feet that made me fear the worst, possibly multiple scrosis. He prescribed better insoles for my shoes and hot foot baths, and the problem has been almost completely solved. He'll recommend a specialist if you need one, but he's not afraid to fix you himself, which I love in a family physician.

Posted on May 18th, 2009

If you need medical help it would be best to avoid Dr. Scott T. Keller until after you are dead, and then only in an emergency. The back offices are dirty and cluttered, but more important the staff is totally uncaring. They not only must be the cheapest money can buy but they are totally uninterested in the patients. They are not a happy lot, but this is not totally unexpected since Dr. Keller has also been unable to keep associate doctors in the practice. An ongoing turnover of associated doctors is the norm. As for Dr. Keller, you can judge his competence by the fact that he does not even know who his patients are and are not. Find another doctor.

Posted on October 30th, 2017