Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Living well with CIC Are you living with Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC)? This guide to triggers, medications and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Mcknight
Dr. Scott Mcknight, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Katy, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Mcknight is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital and Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital. Dr. Mcknight has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Mcknight has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Scott Mcknight is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Katy, TX.
Dr. Michael Ott
Emergency Medicine, General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Katy, TX 0 mi37
Dr. Lucrecia Staana
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Katy, TX 0 mi9
Dr. Rachel Ellsworth
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Houston, TX 5.50 mi9