A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Miller, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Blood Transfusion
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Miller has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Miller MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Miller practice?
- Dr. Scott Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Miller practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New City, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatric Specialists.