A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Miller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Blood Transfusion
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Miller MD is a male Hematologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Pediatric Nephrology, Pediatric Hematology, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Miller practice?
- Dr. Scott Miller has 5 office locations.
Dr. Scott Miller practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Pediatric Nephrology, Pediatric Hematology, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians, Brooklyn Pediatric Specialists, Brooklyn Hematologists, and Brooklyn Oncologists.