Learn more about Dr. Scott Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Miller, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Blood Transfusion
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Miller has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Miller MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Miller practice?
- Dr. Scott Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Miller practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatric Specialists and Brooklyn Hematologists.