Learn more about Dr. Scott Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Miller, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Blood Transfusion
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Miller has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Miller MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Miller practice?
- Dr. Scott Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Miller practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatric Specialists and Brooklyn Hematologists.