A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Orth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Orth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Orth, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Orth graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Orth has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- El Campo Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Thomas Orth MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott T. Orth practice?
- Dr. Scott Orth has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Orth practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX and Bay City, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.