A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Orth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Orth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orth
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Orth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Orth, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Orth graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Orth has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- El Campo Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Thomas Orth MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott T. Orth practice?
- Dr. Scott Orth has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Orth practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Surgeons.