A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Pierce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Pierce is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Pierce, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierce graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pierce has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Chiles Hospital
- Berea Hospital Chi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Thomas Pierce MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Scott T. Pierce practice?
- Dr. Scott Pierce has 5 office locations.
Dr. Scott Pierce practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Winchester, KY.
See Lexington Internists, Lexington Oncologists, and Lexington Hematologists.