A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Pierce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Pierce is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pierce
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pierce Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Pierce, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierce graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pierce has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Chiles Hospital
- Berea Hospital Chi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott T Pierce MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Scott T. Pierce practice?
- Dr. Scott Pierce has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Pierce practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Internists, Lexington Hematologists, and Lexington Oncologists.