Dr. Scott Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Smith?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Scott Smith?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 11th, 2012

if you're looking for a good doctor i suggest you keep looking

had been in a car accident, which wasn't my fault, but because i didn't have insurance dr. smith only covered the bare minimum and was often quite rude to me. he wouldn't even consider writing a prescription for even a mild medication to help me after i got out of the hospital. during an impromptu visit dr. smith was helpful telling me that i may need more surgery as well as having my bone chip removed (which is causing me pain) and even nice to me, but every scheduled visit he was insistent that i didn't need anymore work no matter what i said or that my ex-rays showed that one of the bones (that should have been healed after a few weeks) in my leg clearly wasn't healing even after 3 months. however, this was contingent on how my lawsuit goes according to him. not only am i looking at having to pay all these bills myself, but i will have to pay for massively poor service not only from dr. smith, but from ut hospital as well for something that was not my fault to begin with. while his staff, with the exception of one occasion, has been professional and courteous i can't say the same for dr. smith. although i have to add that the receptionists at the front desk are awesome! even when i was asked about the lawsuit she was very understanding and sincerely pleasant! we have even had a few conversations about our awesome grandchildren and how wonderful it is to be grandmothers. even with as highly as i think of the receptionists i still cannot recommend dr scott smith or the university of tennessee hospital.

December 15th, 2011

Dr. Smith put me back together!

I was in a bicycle accident which broke my acetabulum when the fall drove the ball of my femur through it. After 8 weeks on crutches I've been backpacking, bicycling, climbing and golfing as though it never happened. He is the finest Dr. I have ever had.

July 4th, 2011

Connie StewartConnie Stewart

I was a patient of Dr. Scott T Smith....Not satisfied with him at all!! I was in a bad car accident and almost lost my leg!...Dr. smith operated on me and everything he did is messed up ! When he found out I had no insurance he released me! I am unable to walk now without help. I was already suppose to be walking without any help!! I was really dis-satisfied with his operations! Other doctors cant believe my injuries when they X-Ray!..I am in pain 24 hours and he even took me off any meds. that would help my pain!!!! Please people dont go to this doctor...PLEASE for your own good!! He is noit a good doctor by any means!!!!! I am truthful about this!...PLEASE people , for your own good!!!!!!

April 3rd, 2013