A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Tadler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Tadler, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tadler graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Tadler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Tadler MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott Tadler practice?
- Dr. Scott Tadler has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Tadler practices Anesthesiology and Emergency Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Anesthesiologists and Salt Lake City Emergency Physicians.