Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Tadler
Dr. Scott Tadler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Tadler is affiliated with St Mark's Hospital, Primary Children's Medical Center and University of Utah Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Tadler has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Scott Tadler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Sean Overton
Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi12
Dr. Karen Danenhauer
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi8
Dr. Cabe Clark
Emergency Medicine, Residency
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi4