A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Talbot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Talbot is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Talbot, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Talbot graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Talbot has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texoma Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Talbot accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Talbot practice?
Dr. Scott Talbot practices Family Medicine near Denton, TX.
See Denton Family Physicians.