Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Attentive, knowledgeable doctor  |  show details
by D. on Aug 29th, 2013

I've been a patient for 5 years. Dr. Talbot is very attentive and takes time to explain diagnosis and treatment. He's a good listener, quiet but friendly and personable. He keeps up with routine exams and reminds me when it's time for yearly or milestone exams. He looks for trends in health and notices changes. Sometimes the wait can be long during flu season, but otherwise it's 10-15 minutes. Recently the practice became part of a conglomerate, and the new office staff is less personable than before, but the nurses are the same as before - excellent, skilled, and attentive.

|  Don't go  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2013

The doctor has a good personality but the front office is the pits. When you sign in you are ignored. If you need to call in to discuss your medication or speak to the nurse, don't. Worst service ever!

|  dismissive, focused more on computer  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2012

Meh. I should've changed away from him sooner. Not rude, but just kind of dismissive and cold.

|  show details
Jul 12th, 2012

Have never been dumped by a doctor, but that seems to be his response to my questions regarding charges. Also, I saw no need in seeing doctor when fasting blood drawn, do that when results are in. My cardiologist has always been happy to handle it that way.

|  Very disappointed  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2011

Dr. Talbot was my PCP for years, and he was ok - as long as I had no serious conditions. Recently I saw him for shoulder and chest pain. I described it to him in detail and even asked: could this pain be related to heart problems? He immediately answered "No" without looking at me or doing any kind of further examination. The 3 minute visit (as usual) was over, he gave me some tips about shoulder exercises from the web.Three days later I suffered a heart attack! I informed his office, but he did not even follow up. I recovered by now, but almost lost my life because of Dr. Talbot's carelesness. Avoid this doctor if you are seriously sick!!!

|  Excellent experiences with Dr. Talbot  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2011

I don't understand the negative comments about Dr. Talbot. I found him kind, caring, concerned and compassionate. He asked lots of questions and spent plenty of time with me. I have also taken my kids to see him and he was great with them, too. Highly recommend.

|  Waiting Time  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2009

When I asked Dr. Talbot at the beginning of my appointment whether the 38 minute wait time was typical, he initially said it was because I was a new patient. I said it was still a long time to wait, given that I had pre-filled out the Dr.'s forms. Dr. Talbot responded, "Well, you can go somewhere else, I suppose." I did.

|  Too little time with patient  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2009

The office is very clean and the staff is friendly. I waited about 50 mins in the waiting area. I then waited 15 mins for the doctor and he only spent 10 mins with me. His diagnosis was none--he referred me to a specialist.

|  show details