Dr. Scott Tannehill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Tannehill?

August 25th, 2015

Very effective Dr that cares

Dr Tannehill has gone out of his way to provide us with thoughtful and effective care, including referrals and follow up therapies that have been vital in managing my wife's case. We recommend him most highly!

August 20th, 2015

my breast cancer came back a 2nd and 3rd time ( which was no fault of dr.Tannehill... i was a terrified patient when it came back a 2nd time and staff was very patient with me. i cant say enough about the great care and how everyone checks each other.. feeling taken good care of is a must and i definitely knew i was being taken care,.of....the office is serene and beautiful also the waiting rooms. they take each person as an individual, not as part of the herd. professionalism and being on time is off the charts. i felt respected in every way. love being there.

October 25th, 2013

Wonderful doctor. Easy to talk to and answers questions in an easy way to understand. Office staff is outstanding and pleasant!! Would recommend to anyone, Best care I have received in a long time. I felt important and not just a number.

December 3rd, 2012

Dr. Tannehill is an excellent doctor. His bedside manner can't be beat. This is especially important with breast cancer diagnosis. I cannot say enough about him or his staff!!!

April 13th, 2012

One of the most professional and caring of Doctors I have had over MANY years of treatments of all kinds.

March 7th, 2012

Wonderful doctor and staff!

After being diagnosed with breast cancer, I was referred to Dr. Tannehill for radiation treatment. I am so grateful I was sent to him! He is kind and caring and takes the time to answer any questions you might have. Every member of the staff, from the receptionists to the nuclear physicists and everyone in between, is friendly and thoughtful, which is so comforting during a stressful time. I was even given a small box of chocolates when I completed my therapy! I would highly recommend Dr. Tannehill and his staff to anyone who must undergo radiation therapy.

October 31st, 2011

Dr. Tannehill is at the top of my list of doctors that I have experienced. Him and his staff make me feel special at all times and to me that is very important when you have a medical issue.I can't say enough about how he and his staff took care of me. I recommend him highly to anyone that needs a great doctor to care for them.

October 7th, 2011

Recommend

Dr .Tannheill always answered all my questions fully, and took the time to explain everything fully. The staff was great and I felt well taken care of.

August 30th, 2011

Dr Tannehill and his highly qualified team treated me as I was the most important person from the moment I became a patient. My comfort and professional attention to quality care was top priority for each and every member of the treatment team at each visit. I highly recommend Dr Tannehill, his associate and his caring and professional staff for anyone who desires the best!

June 29th, 2011

Knowledgable and has a good manner.

May 18th, 2011

Caring physician, took time with my questions, very professional. I would recommend.

March 15th, 2011

PK

While it is easy to become discouraged by the number of doctors that seem uncaring and abrasive, this doctor is one of the wonderful people who give hope, kindness, respect, and wisdom to his patients and restore faith in his profession. He is a delight of a doctor and we are most fortunate that he has moved to Arizona! What a fabulous practice in addition to a great doc!