A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Tarantino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Tarantino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarantino graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tarantino has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott J Tarantino MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott J. Tarantino practice?
- Dr. Scott Tarantino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Tarantino practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Willimantic, CT.
See Towson Surgeons.