Learn more about Dr. Scott Tarplee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Tarplee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tarplee
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tarplee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarplee graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Tarplee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
- Southeast Georgia Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Larue Tarplee DO is a male General Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Tarplee practice?
- Dr. Scott Tarplee has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Tarplee practices General Practice near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick General Practitioners.