A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Tarplee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Tarplee is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tarplee
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarplee graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Tarplee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
- Southeast Georgia Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Larue Tarplee DO is a male General Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Tarplee practice?
- Dr. Scott Tarplee has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Tarplee practices General Practice near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Primary Care Doctors.