A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Tarplee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Tarplee is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tarplee
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tarplee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarplee graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Tarplee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
- Southeast Georgia Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Larue Tarplee DO is a male General Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Tarplee practice?
- Dr. Scott Tarplee has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Tarplee practices General Practice near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Primary Care Doctors.