Learn more about Dr. C Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Taylor, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- Alta View Hospital
- Riverton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Scott Taylor MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. C S. Taylor practice?
- Dr. C Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. C Taylor practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Riverton, UT.
See Riverton Allergists, Riverton Internists, and Riverton Pediatricians.