Learn more about Dr. C Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Taylor, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- Alta View Hospital
- Riverton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Scott Taylor MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. C S. Taylor practice?
- Dr. C Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. C Taylor practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Riverton, UT.
See Riverton Allergists, Riverton Internists, and Riverton Pediatricians.