A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Taylor, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Taylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverton Hospital
- Alta View Hospital
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Scott Taylor MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Christopher Taylor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Taylor practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Riverton, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Taylorsville, UT.
See Riverton Allergists, Riverton Internists, and Riverton Pediatricians.