Dr. Scott Tenner, MD
Brooklyn Gastroenterology and Endoscopy
2211 Emmons Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11235
718-368-2960
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Apr 24th, 2014

Best doctor and staff I ever met!

Mar 11th, 2014

Great doctor. A teacher of health. Cares about his patients and his staff are awesome!

by George Perl on Feb 10th, 2014

I have been seeing GIs for years. None of them ever explained what was really wrong with me until I met Dr. Tenner. He is dedicated, professional and brilliant. No wonder he taught most gastroenterologists in Brooklyn!

by Elina Khodasevich on Nov 20th, 2013

Dr. Tenner is the nicest doctor I ever met. He was thoughtful and clearly cared about by problem. I had seen 5 doctors for my condition and only Dr. Tenner could figure out what was going on.

|  Manager  |  show details
by Samantha Landers on Jul 31st, 2013

This office is the cleanest, friendliest place I ever visited. The doctor is smart, and the only Harvard doctor I think practices in Brooklyn. I highly recommend him.

|  Manager  |  show details
by Elina Khodasevich on Jul 25th, 2013

Dr. Tenner is the nicest doctor I ever met. He is also the only doctor who puts his cell phone number on his card. When I was sick and called him, he answered his phone in another country while trying to help me.

|  Outstanding Physician  |  show details
by Vitaly Krisky on Jan 28th, 2013

This doctor is brilliant. No doctor has ever spent as much time with me explaining my diagnosis. Dr. Tenner is only for patients who want the truth, not a bunch of tests. He is caring and has his cell phone on his card. Always dependable, friendly and a true professional.

|  Joane  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2012

This is the best doctor I have ever met. Friendly and honest. He really cares about his profession. Trust him with any question or concern. Just to show you how much he cares, his personal cell phone is on his card.

Apr 2nd, 2012

i went here before & ended up in hospital because of him pushing unnecessary pills on me, and i do agree that he overcharges for everything. seek help elsewhere

|  Best Doctor I ever met  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2012

He saved my life!!! I was so scared at having a colonoscopy, but he explained everything to me, treated me like gold and found a giant polyp WHICH HE TOOK OUT!!! His staff are the best, friendly professional and caring. The office is magnificent, new and CLEAN!!!!

Oct 30th, 2011

This is the best doctor I ever met, brilliant, handsome and caring. He is the most thoughtful physician I have met. While talking to him, he was thinking, analyzing and making me feel so comfortable. I wish all physicians were like him!!!!

Jun 16th, 2011

The best doctor i ever met. Dr Tenner is the only physician with a heart. His knowledge and experience is unbelievable. i recommend Dr. Tenner to anyone who wants excellence in care. Dr. Tenner is the best!!!!!!

|  Avoid at all costs  |  show details
by bail_out_losers on Jun 2nd, 2011

Avoid at all costs. Atrocious treatment, poor quality doctors. Business is focused not toward determining the causes of ailments and at the treatment of the patients, but at the milking of the insurance (at all costs) and providing of questionable necessity procedures.

|  Dr Tenner is Low Life and a fraud!  |  show details
May 18th, 2011

This MD is big on insurance fraud and a nasty and fake Dr/person, I would not recommend him to my worst enemy. He cursed me out and threatened me with police when I try to get a word in about his Russian owned a operated fraud clinic, they treat you like a lab rat and charge $5000 for an endoscopy which shouldn't cost more then $1600-$2000. I went in to his fraud clinic to receive and endoscopy 3 and 2 years ago while I had a great paying job and profession. A few months after I started getting mail from his billing department requesting $250 more after they received $4500 and my $50 copay. I was going to pay it month to month because at the time I lost my job and had COBRA insurance. I called there office on sheepshead bayin Brooklyn wondering why a $2000 procedure cost $4500 and there head of the billing department said don't worry about paying it because they have to send that bill by law and for insurance payment reasons. I kept on getting a bill from themevery month or so that was more and more in price till I finally recieved a bill from collections agency. I called there and spoke with the lady from billing again and she said bring it in which I did and she asked for me to come back and speak with Scott Tenner on Monday. When I went to see this MD (Scott Tenner) he started off by completely insulting me with a shame on you and saying he had 14 professionals working on me during a simple endoscopy and that I agreed to pay them in payments but I didn't pay $1. He cursed at me and kept repeating shame on you and even used the F word. Towards the end of his conversation he said he will wipe my bill clean but If I try to say a word after he cursed at me; he will reactivate the bill with the collections department and call the police if I don't leave his office. NOW you tell me is this a professional MD? He is a SCAM ARTISTS, his employees tell me one thing and then try to ruin my credit with their own mistakes. Very unprofessional office I would not recommend it to anyone at all.He tried to act like a low life street thug with his mouth cursing at me and when I tried to talk back he threatened to call the police and black mailed me with reactivating my bill with his collections department because of his employees mistakes. LOW LIFE SCUM

|  Research your Referring Doc.  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2010

I went to this doctor in 2008 and he was referred to me by my PCP. They are friends. Dr. Tenner never disclosed to me additional problems that I was having and my PCP told him not to. Two years later I learned of my irreversible condition. To avoid a law suit doctors will not disclose information on their partners. When you need a specialist, please do your research. My proof is an internal e-mail or letter sent to my PCP.