Dr. Scott Tenner, MD
Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 9th, 2016

The days and office hours are convenient. The staff and Doctor Tenner were very attentive in helping me with the reason for my visit.

Dec 15th, 2015

Top doctor, highly recommend him and his office.

Nov 13th, 2015

Friendly, professional, pleasant office, slept through colonoscopy like a dream.

Sep 22nd, 2015

Very professional, knows his stuff.

by Jeremy Newberry on Sep 6th, 2015

Best doctor I ever met

Aug 18th, 2015

Best doctor I ever met. A mench!!!

Mar 31st, 2015

Dedicated to his profession. I highly recommend this doctor. Very different from other docs I have met. He is a Professor of Medicine, rare in Brooklyn. He taught most of the other docs I previously met. His gives every patient his cell number - I know this because it is on his card!

Mar 23rd, 2015

Friendly and Professional. Staff were pleasant. Beautiful office on the water in Sheepshead Bay.

Mar 20th, 2015

Best physician, what a heart! A brilliant caring mensch!

Jan 27th, 2015

Sitting in his office and seeing his compassion is refreshing. He treats you as a friend. Undoubtedly the best physician I ever met.

Jan 24th, 2015

Incredible caring physician

Apr 24th, 2014

Best doctor and staff I ever met!

Mar 11th, 2014

Great doctor. A teacher of health. Cares about his patients and his staff are awesome!

by George Perl on Feb 10th, 2014

I have been seeing GIs for years. None of them ever explained what was really wrong with me until I met Dr. Tenner. He is dedicated, professional and brilliant. No wonder he taught most gastroenterologists in Brooklyn!

by Elina Khodasevich on Nov 20th, 2013

Dr. Tenner is the nicest doctor I ever met. He was thoughtful and clearly cared about by problem. I had seen 5 doctors for my condition and only Dr. Tenner could figure out what was going on.

Manager show details Manager
by Samantha Landers on Jul 31st, 2013

This office is the cleanest, friendliest place I ever visited. The doctor is smart, and the only Harvard doctor I think practices in Brooklyn. I highly recommend him.

Manager show details Manager
by Elina Khodasevich on Jul 25th, 2013

Dr. Tenner is the nicest doctor I ever met. He is also the only doctor who puts his cell phone number on his card. When I was sick and called him, he answered his phone in another country while trying to help me.

Outstanding Physician show details Outstanding Physician
by Vitaly Krisky on Jan 28th, 2013

This doctor is brilliant. No doctor has ever spent as much time with me explaining my diagnosis. Dr. Tenner is only for patients who want the truth, not a bunch of tests. He is caring and has his cell phone on his card. Always dependable, friendly and a true professional.

Joane show details Joane
Aug 3rd, 2012

This is the best doctor I have ever met. Friendly and honest. He really cares about his profession. Trust him with any question or concern. Just to show you how much he cares, his personal cell phone is on his card.

Apr 2nd, 2012

i went here before & ended up in hospital because of him pushing unnecessary pills on me, and i do agree that he overcharges for everything. seek help elsewhere

Best Doctor I ever met show details Best Doctor I ever met
Mar 20th, 2012

He saved my life!!! I was so scared at having a colonoscopy, but he explained everything to me, treated me like gold and found a giant polyp WHICH HE TOOK OUT!!! His staff are the best, friendly professional and caring. The office is magnificent, new and CLEAN!!!!

Oct 30th, 2011

This is the best doctor I ever met, brilliant, handsome and caring. He is the most thoughtful physician I have met. While talking to him, he was thinking, analyzing and making me feel so comfortable. I wish all physicians were like him!!!!

Jun 16th, 2011

The best doctor i ever met. Dr Tenner is the only physician with a heart. His knowledge and experience is unbelievable. i recommend Dr. Tenner to anyone who wants excellence in care. Dr. Tenner is the best!!!!!!

Avoid at all costs show details Avoid at all costs
by bail_out_losers on Jun 2nd, 2011

Avoid at all costs. Atrocious treatment, poor quality doctors. Business is focused not toward determining the causes of ailments and at the treatment of the patients, but at the milking of the insurance (at all costs) and providing of questionable necessity procedures.

Research your Referring Doc. show details Research your Referring Doc.
Dec 6th, 2010

I went to this doctor in 2008 and he was referred to me by my PCP. They are friends. Dr. Tenner never disclosed to me additional problems that I was having and my PCP told him not to. Two years later I learned of my irreversible condition. To avoid a law suit doctors will not disclose information on their partners. When you need a specialist, please do your research. My proof is an internal e-mail or letter sent to my PCP.