Dr. Scott Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Thomas?

Lasik surgery

Posted on July 22nd, 2017

I was so scared...butterflies in my stomach. To my surprise the surgery was a walk in the park. It took longer for preparation then the surgery. It was about five minutes and it was over. No pain...The team was so professional and Dr. Scott Thomas gives a blow by blow as to what is going to happen. He was great. Thanks Dr. Thomas.

Fantastic Doctor

Posted on August 13th, 2016

I love the fact that I'm always able to get in to see Dr Scott at my appointment time or earlier. It's wonderful to have a doctor that manages his schedule so well and still takes time to listen to me. Most doctors schedule appointment so close together that they get behind and then patients have to wait. Of course, that means as a patient you need to get there on time or early, so don't arrive late or you won't be seen. His staff is all very professional and friendly. Dr Scott is very thorough and caring. He takes the time to listen and explain everything.

Posted on April 8th, 2016

I was a new patient yesterday and unlike the others the staff was great!! I actually talked to Katy to schedule my appointment and she was very nice and courteous. I dealt with Cynthia at the front who was also very nice and Doctor was great no complaints. They do have a lot of weird office policies but worth it since you do not have to wait hours to see a Dr.

Great doctor. Bad office help.

Posted on December 30th, 2015

Office staff is pathetic! If I didn't like the doctor as much as I do I wouldn't go there! Katy that is usually at the front is awful. What an attitude! Dr Thomas needs better staff, so bad I think they hurt his practice.

Arrogant ---- sucker

Posted on January 30th, 2015

7 mins late to my second appt. I had explained I was new to SA and came from work rather than home and got lost. I offered to stay till the last appt if necessary. He refused, then "fired" me (his words). Then I get a bill for a no show appt. There is a difference between no show and late by the way. I would expect someone that cares for people to be a little more understanding. What a - bag. Office staff rude and ignorant. Never had an issue like this in my entire life. I have BCBS. No payment issues. Don't waste your time.

Posted on December 16th, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Scott Thomas. He is very intelligent and has superb bedside manner ---serious but throws in great humor. Spends quality time assessing and educating --- seems to actually care. The nurse practitioner working with him is excellent as well--very compassionate. Staff members are all very kind.

Mr.

Posted on September 21st, 2014

I've been seeing Doctor Thomas for approx. 6 years. All my experiences have been great. I really like being seen within a minute or two of my appointment time--works both ways-he wants you there on time also. the doctor is very friendly, very helpful, very professional. I'm 58 yrs old and this is the best doc I've ever had. When I'm sick, I've always got in that day or the next. And I really like the staff. You won't regret seeing Dr. Scott Thomas, especially if your time is important to you.

great office

Posted on April 16th, 2014

The office was great...I easily scheduled an appointment it took a little while to get in but when I did the doctor was great He took his time with me and the staff was very friendly..Will reccommend this office to family and friends

great doc!!!!!

Posted on May 28th, 2013

I was new patient unlike some other people my experience was great..I easily scheduled an appt and was told to allow enough time to find the office and to arrive 15 min prior to my appt...I have never been to a office that ran on time and this place was great did not even have a chance to sit before I was called back...Doctor had great bedside manor and all the staff seemed very friendly..Overall this was a great experience from scheduling to the end...

AWFUL EXPERIENCE

Posted on March 11th, 2013

Tried to go to this doctor after I was referred by my cardiologist. The office staff is horrible. I called the morning of my appointment to get directions and was given bad information. When I called and asked for clarification because I was in the wrong place and couldn't find their office, I was informed that because I was late, I couldn't keep the appointment anyway and would need to reschedule. I was frustrated so said I would call back. When I called back several weeks later to try again, the office staff informed me that I was BLACKLISTED in the computer - that since I was a new patient and late for my appointment that I was never to be scheduled again. DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE. Patient care is obviously NOT their first priority. I cannot even review the doctor because I never got past the awful rude office staff.

Great guy, and even better doctor!

Posted on April 8th, 2012

Should you be fortunate enough to be a patient of Dr. Thomas', you will forever be spoiled by his schedule! One of the best Dr's around.

One of the best!

Posted on March 14th, 2012

Courteous, friendly staff! First visit spent plenty of time asking questions to get to know me. Personable, professional, one of the best experiences with a general practitioner!