Dr. Scott Thomas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 13th, 2016
Fantastic Doctor
I love the fact that I'm always able to get in to see Dr Scott at my appointment time or earlier. It's wonderful to have a doctor that manages his schedule so well and still takes time to listen to me. Most doctors schedule appointment so close together that they get behind and then patients have to wait. Of course, that means as a patient you need to get there on time or early, so don't arrive late or you won't be seen. His staff is all very professional and friendly. Dr Scott is very thorough and caring. He takes the time to listen and explain everything.

April 8th, 2016
I was a new patient yesterday and unlike the others the staff was great!! I actually talked to Katy to schedule my appointment and she was very nice and courteous. I dealt with Cynthia at the front who was also very nice and Doctor was great no complaints. They do have a lot of weird office policies but worth it since you do not have to wait hours to see a Dr.

December 30th, 2015
Great doctor. Bad office help.
Office staff is pathetic! If I didn't like the doctor as much as I do I wouldn't go there! Katy that is usually at the front is awful. What an attitude! Dr Thomas needs better staff, so bad I think they hurt his practice.

January 30th, 2015
Arrogant ---- sucker
7 mins late to my second appt. I had explained I was new to SA and came from work rather than home and got lost. I offered to stay till the last appt if necessary. He refused, then "fired" me (his words). Then I get a bill for a no show appt. There is a difference between no show and late by the way. I would expect someone that cares for people to be a little more understanding. What a - bag. Office staff rude and ignorant. Never had an issue like this in my entire life. I have BCBS. No payment issues. Don't waste your time.

December 16th, 2014
I highly recommend Dr. Scott Thomas. He is very intelligent and has superb bedside manner ---serious but throws in great humor. Spends quality time assessing and educating --- seems to actually care. The nurse practitioner working with him is excellent as well--very compassionate. Staff members are all very kind.

September 21st, 2014
Mr.
I've been seeing Doctor Thomas for approx. 6 years. All my experiences have been great. I really like being seen within a minute or two of my appointment time--works both ways-he wants you there on time also. the doctor is very friendly, very helpful, very professional. I'm 58 yrs old and this is the best doc I've ever had. When I'm sick, I've always got in that day or the next. And I really like the staff. You won't regret seeing Dr. Scott Thomas, especially if your time is important to you.

April 15th, 2014
great office
The office was great...I easily scheduled an appointment it took a little while to get in but when I did the doctor was great He took his time with me and the staff was very friendly..Will reccommend this office to family and friends

May 28th, 2013
great doc!!!!!
I was new patient unlike some other people my experience was great..I easily scheduled an appt and was told to allow enough time to find the office and to arrive 15 min prior to my appt...I have never been to a office that ran on time and this place was great did not even have a chance to sit before I was called back...Doctor had great bedside manor and all the staff seemed very friendly..Overall this was a great experience from scheduling to the end...

March 11th, 2013
AWFUL EXPERIENCE
Tried to go to this doctor after I was referred by my cardiologist. The office staff is horrible. I called the morning of my appointment to get directions and was given bad information. When I called and asked for clarification because I was in the wrong place and couldn't find their office, I was informed that because I was late, I couldn't keep the appointment anyway and would need to reschedule. I was frustrated so said I would call back. When I called back several weeks later to try again, the office staff informed me that I was BLACKLISTED in the computer - that since I was a new patient and late for my appointment that I was never to be scheduled again. DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE. Patient care is obviously NOT their first priority. I cannot even review the doctor because I never got past the awful rude office staff.

April 8th, 2012
Great guy, and even better doctor!
Should you be fortunate enough to be a patient of Dr. Thomas', you will forever be spoiled by his schedule! One of the best Dr's around.

March 14th, 2012
One of the best!
Courteous, friendly staff! First visit spent plenty of time asking questions to get to know me. Personable, professional, one of the best experiences with a general practitioner!

February 16th, 2012
Dr. Thomas is a friendly and outgoing doctor who shows concern and impathy for my problems. He explains what's going on and why he recommends a particular treatment. I trust him totally and have 100% confidence that he is taking good care of me. It was my lucky day the day I found him!