A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Thurman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Thurman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Thurman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oncology / Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Thurman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Thurman has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Thurman MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Thurman practice?
- Dr. Scott Thurman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Thurman practices Urology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Fort Worth Urologists.