A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Tomsick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tomsick
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tomsick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomsick graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Tomsick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott David Tomsick MD is a male Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Tomsick practice?
- Dr. Scott Tomsick has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Tomsick practices Radiology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Radiologists.