A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Tomsick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomsick graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Tomsick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott David Tomsick MD is a male Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Tomsick practice?
- Dr. Scott Tomsick has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Tomsick practices Radiology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Radiologists.