A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Tong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Tong is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tong
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Tong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Tong, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tong graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Tong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Providence Little Coof Mary
- Providence Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Tong MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott Tong practice?
- Dr. Scott Tong has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Tong practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Primary Care Doctors.