A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Tong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Tong is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Tong, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tong graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Tong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Little Coof Mary
- Providence Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Tong MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott Tong practice?
- Dr. Scott Tong has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Tong practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Family Physicians.