Dr. Scott Towbin MD Patient Reviews

• 19 reviews

December 31st, 2016
Exceptional Find in Physicians
I have had the pleasure of Dr. Scott Towbin to care for our Family for our General Physicians for the last few years. I would recommend Dr. Towbin to anyone who wants a doctor that listens to his patients, that leaves no stone unturned if there is an issue that he feels needs to be followed through with a specialist. He trusts his patience to know their own care as well. He will take any time needed to make sure you understand your health reports, and if there is something he does not know he will find out to better understand you as a patient. It is my honor to recommend Dr. Scott Towbin.

November 4th, 2016
Recently retired RN, Also Ms.
Kind, caring and very,very knowledgeable. I trust him completely with my health care. I also respect him as a person. I like him too. I hope he stays with the practice for a long time.

October 28th, 2016
Inadequate doctor
My wife and I have gone to him for almost 3 years and originally I found him to be reasonably competent physician until I signed onto the patient portal and reviewed my record. Very poor records and erroneous documentation, minor complaints are listed as "chronic" when they were only temporary and they have been on my record for 2 years. On my initial patient screening I listed diabetes in my family and only on the last visit after I reminded him of it did he do an A1C. Never once has he suggested a digital prostate exam which in the past most doctors suggest. Recently, my wife had an infection on her hand from a cat bite and he looked up from his computer from across the room and didn't even examine it before he prescribed. We call him the "traffic cop" since if you have anything more that a minor complaint or something he doesn't want to do he refers you to another doctor. As of today, 2 weeks after talking the patient advocate about the errors in my records nothing has changed except, my wife and I are finding another primary doctor.

September 28th, 2016
Imaging Systems Administrator
Excellent listening skills! Gets right to the issues as presented.

July 12th, 2016
Started with Dr. Towbin four years ago during a stressful period in my life, he was understanding, and spent a lot of time listening to all my concerns. I am still with him. His whole office staff is kind & courteous, making you feel at ease.

July 2nd, 2016
My husband and I are very pleased with Dr Towbin and all of the staff. He is thorough ,attentive and caring. He and the staff at his practice demonstrate the professional and social skills necessary for a Primary Care team to be very successful.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.

April 24th, 2016
ms
I'm a new patient of Dr. Towbin and was very pleased with his care and concerns for my health issues. The office staff is very helpful and friendly. Glad I found this office.

April 19th, 2016
Dr. Towbin spends time to review medical conditions and treatment. Always very pleasant and listens to all concerns. The staff at Jensen Beach office always go above and beyond to meet the customers needs.

February 8th, 2016
Dr Scott Towbin always take time with me and explain everything to and I am happy my husband and I found him. Thank you very much Dr. Towbin

February 1st, 2016
Dr Towbin takes times to listen and cares about his patients. He is very exceptional. Wait time can a little while because he listens to his patients and does not rush them.

January 26th, 2016
Amazing...
Amazing Doctor and staff. Favorite Doctor office ever.

January 20th, 2016
When I need an appointment for an emergency they take me right in I'm happy with the staff I'm happy with my doctor and I'm five minutes away and I do recommend this to other people
Doctor's Response

Thank you for giving us a great score! Our dedicated staff takes great pride in serving the Jensen Beach community.