A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Tran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Tran has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Hoan Tran MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Tran practice?
- Dr. Scott Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Tran practices Internal Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists.