A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Travor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Travor, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Travor graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Travor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Travor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Travor practice?
Dr. Scott Travor practices Pediatrics near Richboro, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Southampton, PA.
See Richboro Pediatricians.