A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Travor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Travor, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Travor graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Travor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott D Travor MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Travor practice?
- Dr. Scott Travor has 9 office locations.
Dr. Scott Travor practices Pediatrics near Richboro, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Southampton, PA.
See Richboro Pediatricians.