A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Trenhaile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Trenhaile is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Trenhaile, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trenhaile graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Trenhaile has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Anthony Medical Center
- Swedish American Hospital
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott William Trenhaile MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Trenhaile practice?
- Dr. Scott Trenhaile has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Trenhaile practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rockford, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Loves Park, IL.
See Rockford Orthopedic Surgeons.