A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Trenhaile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Trenhaile, Orthopedic Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trenhaile
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trenhaile Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Trenhaile, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Elbow Injuries
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Trenhaile graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Trenhaile has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Anthony Medical Center
- Swedish American Hospital
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott William Trenhaile MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Trenhaile practice?
- Dr. Scott Trenhaile has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Trenhaile practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Orthopedic Surgeons.