Scott Trenhaile Is this you?

Have you seen Scott Trenhaile?

October 16th, 2017

Felt very taken care of

Trenhaile made sure I was well taken care of during surgery, when picking a therapist, and during all of my follow-up appointments.

The Best Care Available

Dr. Trenhaile and his staff offer excellent care and attentive listening. We could not have asked for a better team of Doctors to work with and would highly recommend them.

very good

as expected

Shoulder

Overall, great

September 24th, 2017

An A+ experience compared to my first surgery.

At 6 weeks on my first acl reconstruction with a different doctor I was preparing to go into another surgery; at six weeks with Dr. Trenhaile, I'm full weight bearing and further along in therapy than I could have ever imagined.

September 17th, 2017

Straight forward and understandable.

Excellent.

happy

I am very very happy with both Dr. Trenhaile and Michael Gilbertson. I woud highly recommend both in a heart beat. Your staff is the best. You people are great!

August 25th, 2017

Everything went as smooth as possible.

Dr. Trenhaile and Dr. Gilbertson were very thorough and gave us peace of mind during the entire process. Although, we don't want to return anytime soon due to an injury, we would only return here. Much appreciation to the entire staff and everyone's concern.

August 25th, 2017

Best care and treatment available.

Couldn't have been better. From fast appointment to diagnosis, treatment, rehab and back to normal.

August 15th, 2017

Very pleasant.

All of my questions and concerns were addressed.

July 31st, 2017

NO Wait time

I expected the hour long wait time from when I treated at OI 2 years ago. I came ready with my computer to waste time. By the time I walked from reception to the waiting area I was being called by the xray person. Before my computer could load I was called back to the physician area. Before I logged in to the my computer the doctor was seeing me, I was out the door in 15 minutes after my scheduled appointment time.

July 30th, 2017

The care I received at Ortho Illinois was superb from start to finish.

I am incredibly impressed by the experience that I have had at Ortho Illinois. From my first visit at Ortho Express to surgery to recovery and therapy, the care has been beyond excellent. I would strongly recommend Orhto Illinois to anyone. Please contact me if you would like a more detailed description of my experience.