Dr. Scott Trenhaile MD Patient Reviews

January 3rd, 2017
excellent
excellent

September 1st, 2016
I received excellent care, returning to every day life within days and all athletics within 6-8 weeks. I couldn't have asked for better results.

September 1st, 2016
Great to work with the best-
Trenhaile's staff were exceptionally courteous and knowledgable. Dr. Trenhaile, himself was friendly and took the time necessary to give me a thorough examination and recommendation. The visit was as easy as i could have hoped. He's the best!

August 28th, 2016
Shoulder Surgery #3
After 2 other shoulder surgeries by a different surgeon the insurance company dropped the surgeon. I asked that surgeon for a referral from the insurance list of surgeons. Dr. Trenhaile was the only one recommended. We live near Kankakee, IL, Rockford Isa 2.5 hour drive. Dr. Trenhaile and his team took great care with me, they were excellent surgeons and wonderfully understanding people. He has my life time seal of approval. I am no longer in pain and I have improved mobility in my shoulder.

July 15th, 2016
A+
In my opinion, Dr. Trenhaile is the best! I trust him 100%! He has done 2 surgeries on me and probably will be having a third soon.

October 12th, 2015
No compaints! Great doc!!

October 6th, 2015
Dr. Trenhaile is the BEST!! Excellent bedside manner, thoroughly explains everything phenomenal surgeon. He has an awesome nurse & PA. You don't get any better Orthopedic surgeon than Dr. Trenhaile. With care and expertise like this golden, too bad he isn't a primary care physician. They don't make Docs like this any more. He is truly the BEST!! : )

May 26th, 2015
40 year sholder tuneup.
I am sixty two years old and had a shoulder rebuilt with a six to eight month recovery. I was completely back to normal within 100 days which is fantastic considering the scope of the repairs I had done. I would recommend Dr Trenhaile to anyone considering a shoulder surgery.

May 11th, 2015
Dr. Trenhaile, Michael, and staff all do a great job. They are always accommodating, knowledgeable, and seem generally concerned about my care and well being. Great overall experence

April 24th, 2015
Above and beyond
I saw Dr. Trenhaile for a complex knee injury. He was up front and honest with me. He referred me to someone in Chicago that dealt with my complex injury. I had 4 surgeries within one year and I'm back at it. Dr. Trenhaile even took it upon himself to help with some of the follow up care to save me the trip into Chicago on quite a few occasions. He is a brilliant doctor and I would recommend him to anyone.