A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Trepeta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Trepeta, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trepeta graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Trepeta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trepeta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott S. Trepeta practice?
Dr. Scott Trepeta practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See Richmond Hill Radiologists.