A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Trepeta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Trepeta, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trepeta graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Trepeta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Stanley Trepeta MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott S. Trepeta practice?
- Dr. Scott Trepeta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Trepeta practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See Richmond Hill Radiologists.