A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Trepeta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trepeta
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Trepeta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Trepeta, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trepeta graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Trepeta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Stanley Trepeta MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott S. Trepeta practice?
- Dr. Scott Trepeta has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Trepeta practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Richmond Hill, NY.
See Richmond Hill Radiologists.