A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Treutlein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Treutlein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Treutlein, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Treutlein graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Treutlein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wyoming County Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Allan Treutlein MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Treutlein practice?
- Dr. Scott Treutlein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Treutlein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Warsaw, NY.
Additional practice locations include: North Tonawanda, NY.
See Warsaw Obstetricians & Gynecologists.